If you’re going to attempt this, make sure that the rollback index of the downloaded ROM matches with the rollback index of the MIUI firmware currently installed on your device. Once both these things are done, click ‘flash’ in the Mi Flash Tool to finally install the MIUI Fastboot ROM on your Xiaomi/Redmi/Poco device. ‘clean all and lock’ should be used with precaution.
- Don’t worry we have a quick solution for every single device.
- Simply download the most recent version, extract it, and run it by double-clicking the exe file.
- The android device comes equipped with a “stock ROM,” also known as the “stock firmware”.
- There is one quality you need to qualify when it comes to custom development, and it is to unlock the bootloader of the device.
- If you have any questions or other contribution please post in comments section for assistance.
- This is very important; you need to get a hold on stock recovery for the device, for this you need to get the stock firmware of the device and after this extract the same.
We have shared the official Xiaomi Mi 11i Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page. Xiaomi MI Flash Tool is a Windows application that allows Xiaomi/Redmi users to flash the stock firmware. It is useful when users hard or soft bricks their device by installing third-party MODs or custom ROMs. Mi Flash Tool includes all of the necessary scripts for flashing your smartphone.
Xiaomi MiFlash Tool is a flashing tool developed by Xiaomi Inc. This Xiaomi tool download stock firmware allows the users to flash the Stock MIUI 8, MIUI 9, MIUI 10 etc. all the older and latest versions of MIUI ROM on any Mi or Redmi Phone. Following the steps provided in this guide will ensure that you successfully install the latest version of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 SE Stock firmware (Fastboot Flash File). If you have any questions or encounter difficulties throughout the process, please get in touch with Xiaomi Customer Support.
To begin with, you could create a backup of all the partitions on your device. Likewise, you could flash any supported IMG or ZIP file or even root your device by flashing the Magisk ZIP (which is now part of the Magisk App, from v22 onwards). Fastboot ROM the flashing is done via connecting the Xiaomi device to the computer via USB in fastboot mode, you must unlock the bootloader first, and use the mi flash tool. If your Xiaomi phone disconnect during the process it may brick your Xiaomi device. To begin with, if you are unable to boot the device to OS, then one option is to download the Mi Flash Tool and then flash the firmware accordingly. Or you could manually flash each of the files to their respective partitions via Fastboot Commands. However, both these methods call for quite a lot of manual efforts.